Learn How to Trade US Market - Tiger Brokers Referral Code: AUSTIGER
Reader's Message: Whether you want to invest in U.S. stocks or Hong Kong stocks, it is most important to maintain your own mentality. Especially in the US stock market and Hong Kong stock market, there is a set of mature financial markets, and the market encourages long-term holding instead of short-term speculation. Choose a good company, wait patiently, and be a friend of time. If you want to inquire about the opening of US stocks and Hong Kong stocks, or if you are interested in US stocks and Hong Kong stocks, you can add WeChat communication: xiaobei060537
Are you interested in learning how to trade on the US stock market? If so, you're in the right place. In this article, we will explain how to trade the US stock market, what affects the price movement of US stocks and how you could start buying or selling on the US stock market today!
What is the US stock market?
The first step in learning how to trade on the US stock market is understanding what it is.
The US stock market is essentially an auction place where investors buy and sell shares of publicly listed companies. A stock market is controlled and regulated by a stock exchange. But what is the US stock market called?
The US stock market is run by two of the world's largest stock exchanges - the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Exchange. They help to facilitate all the buying and selling of shares in publicly listed companies like Amazon, McDonald's, Nike, Wal-Mart and more.
The total value of the US stock market fluctuates every day depending on how much buying and selling is happening. According to the Intercontinental Exchange, which bought the New York Stock Exchange in 2013, the total value of the US stock market in the New York Stock Exchange on 31 January 2018 was over $30 trillion.
This has been calculated by using US stock market data from all of the thousands of companies listed on the exchange.
Open Tiger Broker to trade US stock
Invest globally with our single integrated account
Tiger’s platform enables investors to access securities including equities, ETFs, options, futures and funds on multiple global markets including Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange, Hong Kong Stock Exchange as well as A shares which are tradeable under Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect programs.
AAPL, TSLA and more FREE SHARES for first qualified deposit*. $0 brokerage and no minimum investment, deposit for U.S. Stocks, and ASX Stocks from just $2.50 a trade
ASX trades are subject to minimums. Pass through fees and T&Cs apply.
And if sign up tiger, you can use tiger brokers referral code: AUSTIGER
1. How to open an account?
(1) Tiger Trade App> Open Account. Then follow instructions to open a Tiger Account.
(2) Official Website > Open Account. Then follow instructions to open a Tiger Account.
- Procedures General Steps: Register Online > Complete Information > Pending Approval
(1) tigerbrokers.com.au or Tiger Trade > Click "Open Account"
(2) Complete required information
(3) Account application submitted successfully
- How long does it take to open a Tiger Account?
→ The account will be opened within 1 to 3 hours after the account opening application is submitted. However, it may require more time for certain cases.
- How can I know whether my account has been successfully opened?
→ After your account has been successfully opened, you will receive an SMS notification. Alternatively, you may log in to Tiger Brokers' official website to check your account opening status.
- What will happen if I do not trade after successfully opening an account?
→ Your account will still be valid.
- What is W-8Ben form?
→ Filling in the W-8 Form is a requirement by the US Inland Revenue Service for account holders to declare that the beneficiary owner of the amount received from US sources is not of US origin. For clients who want to trade the U.S. markets, they will need to complete this form. The form will remain in effect for a period starting on the date the form is signed and submitted and ending on the last day of the third succeeding calendar year. If a change in circumstances makes any information on the form incorrect, you must re-submit the appropriate form within 30 days of the change in circumstances.
What You Need To Provide – Application
You will need to provide the following information:
- Full Name;
- Current Residential Address;
- Date of Birth;
- Details of Tax Residency;
- Passport or Identity Card Number;
- Employer’s name and address;
- Details of assets and income;
- Investment objectives and experience
Cash Account only allows trading stocks with cash. Margin trading and short selling are unavailable. There is no limit on the number or frequency of T+0 trades.
This account can NOT be opened for children under 18.
- Can I trade on margin or do I have to trade in cash
Only Trading in cash is available with Tiger Brokers.
- Cash Trading
- 2-1. deposit AUD or USD, then trade in the corresponding market(s) using the deposited cash; or
- 2-2. deposit AUD or USD and do the currency exchange on Tiger Trade, then trade using cash
Notes on 2-2: The settlement date of currency exchange is T+2. You may refer to the following tips based on the rules made by Exchanges:
- 1) Immediately after the currency exchange, you may use cash to trade products of which the settlement date is T+2 (e.g. US stocks).
- 2) 1 trading day after the currency exchange, you may use cash to trade products of which the settlement date is T+1 (e.g. US stock options).
- 3) 2 trading days after the currency exchange, you may withdrawing the cash.
For more information, check out these short tutorial videos posted by Tiger Brokers:
- Tiger Brokers Invitation Code: AUSTIGER
- Tiger Brokers Referral Code: AUSTIGER
- How to open US stock trading
- u.s. stock market predictions
- u.s. market today
- u.s. stock market open today
- u.s. stock market open
- stock trading companies
- u.s. stock market index
- u.s. stock market graph
Today you can sign tiger brokers with referral code: AUSTIGER
- Tiger Brokers Referral Code
- Tiger Brokers Referral Code: AUSTIGER - Free Shares of Apple and More!
- Tiger Brokers Competitive Pricing - Tiger Brokers Referral Code: AUSTIGER
- How to open Tiger Brokers - Tiger Brokers Referral Code: AUSTIGER
- Tiger Brokers Referral Code: AUSTIGER - Open Tiger Brokers Get Rewards
- Australian Open US Stock - Tiger Brokers Referral Code: AUSTIGER
- Australia open us stock and use tiger brokers referral code: AUSTIGER, get reward now
- Learn How to Trade US Market - Tiger Brokers Referral Code: AUSTIGER
- Best Online Brokers Australia for 2022 - Open Tiger Broker to trade US stock
- How to Buy Your First Overseas Share via Tiger Brokers
- How To Buy And Invest In US Stocks From Australia
- How to buy US shares in Australia
- How To Buy US Shares In Australia
- How to buy US Stocks and Shares in Australia - Tiger Brokers Invitation Code: AUSTIGER
- Moomoo vs Tiger Brokers – Platform Comparison Guide (2022)
- Tiger Brokers Fees - Tiger Brokers Invitation Code: AUSTIGER
Today you can sign tiger brokers with referral code: AUSTIGER